The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must contain the problem statement, objectives, summary of the followed methodology, results, discussion and conclusion (using one single paragraph)
- Please provide 4-6 keywords
For FULL PAPER
- The full paper should be not more than 25 pages in length. Manuscripts should be submitted in Microsoft Word 2007 or above format (*.docx). Please use the Sample Format provided.
- Full papers should clearly describe the background of the research, objectives of the work, detail methodology, results and discussion and conclusion/ importance or novelty of the work and ensure proper referencing.
- Both abstract and full paper must be written in English.
- Both abstract and full paper should follow the formatting guidelines strictly. The easiest way to achieve this is to use the provided TEMPLATES (Abstract Template) / (Full Paper Template) and change the text inside to reflect your paper content. All the instructions regarding the camera ready paper should be the same as the full paper format guidelines (camera ready paper must include author/s contact details).
- Full paper must be submitted through the Easy Chair Account (If you do not have an easy chair account, please create an easy chair account by providing a proper username and a password). ***Please continue to use the same easy chair account for all updates to your submission.
- Please follow all Easy Chair guidelines and fill them accordingly.
- All abstracts and full papers must be submitted electronically and we do not accept paper submissions through fax.
- All Abstracts and Full Papers will be reviewed under a double-blind review process and accepted full papers must be presented as an Oral or Poster presentation at the conference.
- A number of selected papers of the ICSBE 2020 conference will be nominated by the Conference Scientific Committee and the "Springer Nature" Selection Committee and published by Springer Nature in an e-proceeding on lecture notes in Civil Engineering. All other accepted full papers will be published as an e-proceeding with an ISBN number.
- Please include the information of all the authors in “author information” section of the submission boxes. We will not accept inclusion of additional authors and changes after the full paper submission deadline. Please tick the corresponding author of each submission.
- Please note that the Scientific Committees for ICSBE 2020 and "Springer Nature" are separate and that the word of the Committees regarding the selection of papers for publication at "Springer Nature" is final. Plagiarism and other errors are checked using iThenticate at "Springer Nature".
- If you encounter any problem at any point in the full paper submission process, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.